Monday, December 23, 2013

Jordan (Jordo) ~ senior

I cannot believe I'm blogging my son's senior session. From a Mom's perspective this was the most difficult session I've ever done. Difficult because senior portraits are a reflection upon a very important milestone towards independence and it's surreal that Jordan will soon be graduating. It's bittersweet as I watch my oldest become a man.  When Jordan was in kindergarten he came up with his own quote, "Practice makes better, there is no such thing as perfect." As he enters his college years and adulthood I will be his biggest cheerleader as he "practices" and becomes better at whatever his goals are. As I cut the apron strings I'm proud to say he is walking away with a kind, respectful soul. I love you and am honored to be your Mom. 
xoxoxoxoxoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment