Sunday, December 22, 2013

Jackson & Hannah


Thank you Tracy and Mike for having me capture the little one's cuteness. Jack was a handsome little helper during our latest session and Hannah is beautiful and all grown up as she can now crawl. It won't be long and she'll be running alongside Jack, possibly chasing him :) 




Jack's funny face. 



 I have not made Christmas cards yet and thought this would be the perfect captured moment to send out although it would confuse my family. 






 Hannah looks like a little model with her gorgeous headband. 



Jack looks just as handsome in the headband :)


Beans or peas? Regardless it hit the spot. 



Jack was eating an orange while his Mom made lunch and his Dad fed Hannah.  I saw the reflection of ambient light while speaking with Tracy and Mike and I knew I wanted to capture Jack as a silhouette. Those moments behind the backdrop and lights are also memories to document and share. 


Tracy and Mike thank you for having me and have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment