Sunday, August 9, 2015

Emilie ~ SENIOR

I met Emilie and her family when she transferred to our local elementary school at the start of her 3rd grade year. She is as sincere now as she was then and watching her grow into a young lady has been a pleasure. Her mom is one of my favorite people I've met through my children.
We started her session at St. Norbert College and captured a few photos before it started to rain. We  decided to go downtown for session two. The downtown area offers multiple backdrops for photography; something to fit all personalities. We started at the City Deck and meandered our way over to some of my favorite steps in the area, taking photographs with every turn.  
Thank you Dawn and Emilie for having me capture Emilie's smile and beauty. Thank you, Dawn, for the nice mother/daughter photo too. I look forward to watching our girls grow beyond high school and achieve their goals. XO












No comments:

Post a Comment