Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jackson & Hannah

 It was a beautiful, warm day at Pamperin Park while I took Jackson and Hannah's annual summer photos last weekend.  Jackson remembered a photo taken of him in a tree last year and this year his sister was big enough to join him. They both have beautiful blue eyes and personalities. They are both little adventurers and enjoyed our mini hike through the park while I captured some of who they are through my camera. 



I love Hannah's curls!






 …and her sweet smile :) 



Jackson is growing into a little man with his large vocabulary and thoughtfulness. 











The image below is my favorite from their session. It is a second of their curiosity and movement captured as a story.

 "What makes photography a strange invention are that its primary raw materials are light and time." ~ John Berger


Thank you for having me capture their personalities. I enjoy watching them grow into themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment